Based in Hossegor / France
Visual artist and social documentarist exploring identity, nationality and belonging through photography, film and writing.
Based in Seignosse, France.
- schooll bbla 2014-2015
- MA in Comparative Literary Studies – American Literature and Culture. Goldsmiths, University of London, UK. 2011-2012
- Scuola Romana di Fotografia, Rome, IT. 2010-2011
- BA in English and Russian Language and Literature, IT. 2006-2010
- 2014-present: Freelance photographer
- 2015-2017: Professor: teaching Introduction to Photojournalism, History of Photography, Street Photography at Florence University of the Arts, Florence, IT.
- 2012-2014: Assistant Photo Editor for The Calvert Journal London, UK.
- 2012-2013: Intern for MACK Books Publisher, London and Hato Press, London, UK.
- Halfway Mountain (upcoming May 2018)
- Golden Records, collective photobook published by SKREID in collaboration with Oslo Fotogalleriet, NO, 2017. Including work from Alec Soth, Anouk Kruithof, Doug Duboi, Katrin Koenning, Pieter Hugo, Torbjørn Rødland, Wolfgang Tillmans, among others.
Politiken (DK, 2018), Avant Garde Magazine (upcoming April 2018), Der Spiegel (DE, 2018), The Calvert Journal (UK, 2018), Port Magazine (UK, 2017), National Geographic Italia(2017, IT), 6mois.fr (2017, FR), Vogue.it (2017, IT), Gazeta Wyborcza (2017, PL), Information(2017, DK), Il Reportage (2017, IT), FK Mag (2017, LV), Witness Journal (2017, IT), Katalog Journal of Photography and Video (2016, DK), Repubblica.it (2016, IT), Internazionale(2016, IT), CITAT (2016, DK), Kustom Magazine (2016, FR), Thoroughbred and Classic Car Magazine (2016, UK), Il Reportage (2015, IT), Süddeutsche Zeitung (2015, DE), Riders Magazine (2015, IT), Information (2014, DK), Positive Magazine, Ballad Of Magazine (2014, UK), Polaroiders Anno Zero (IT, collective book), Nanowriters Meet Polaroiders (IT, collective book), 16hours magazine.
Random Pics By Michaël Ferire